Academic Scheduler (version 1.6.1)
The Academic Scheduler program was created to aid in the scheduling of an
academic department. Although several features of this program are specific to
the scheduling needs here at Salisbury University the program is general enough
to be used at most institutions. The program is basically a drag-and-drop enabled
system for rapid placement and movement of classes. It has many features to track
different aspects of an academic schedule. Finally it offers reporting facilities for
printing schedule lists, professor schedule cards and room schedule cards.
Downloads - Please read the associated instructions for your download.
- Drag-and-drop enabled system for rapid placement and movement of classes.
- Many features to track different aspects of an academic schedule.
- Professor schedule viewer.
- Room schedule viewer.
- Course and section overlap tracker.
- Course/Lab linking facility.
- Automatic window tiling features.
- Reporting facilities for printing schedule lists, professor schedule
cards and room schedule cards.
- 7/23/15: Version 1.6.1
- Added folder tracking so that the open, save as, and report changes options will automatically
start in the last folder that was either opened or saved to.
- Added file associations to the Windows installer so that *.sch files will automatically open in
Academic Scheduler program. This can also be set up manually with Linux and Mac computers.
- 2/19/14: Version 1.5.1
- Added a feature to print out a report of the schedule sorted by room and sub-sorted by day and time.
- 7/12/13: Version 1.4.1
- Added some user interface features.
- 12/20/11: Version 1.3.1
- Added mouse wheel support for the course/faculty lists.
- 6/13/10: Version 1.2.1
- Added a workload hours field to the course class for courses that may have a
different amount of faculty workload then class meeting time.
- Added several new options to the schedule card printers.
- Made a few adjustments to the professor schedule viewer.
- 5/2/10: Version 1.1.1